I presented at the MoDevEast conference last month. The conference was a major success – over 400 attendees. It was followed by a hackathon (that my son and I won a prize at). My session was titled DevOps for Cross-platform Mobile Apps. The slides and original abstract were posted in my earlier blog post. The video of my session is now available. You can watch it here.
My thoughts on #DevOps, Software #Architecture, #Agile Development, Innovation, Technology, Life…
Video presentation of my session on Mobile DevOps at MoDevEast 2012
DevOps, Mobile, Agile Transformation, ALM SME, Author - DevOps for Dummies and DevOps Evangelist
Tech Sales Specialist, Solution Architect, DevOps SME, Agile Evangelist, Rational Software SME, Published Author, IBMer, Inventor, Innovator, Blogger...
Download my New eBook for FREE: DevOps for Dummies
- RT @IBMcloud: Listen to a podcast preview of the #IoT-focused @IBMINterConnect session featuring @cloudtroll & @SMC_on_IoT: https://t.co/Tp… 1 hour ago
- RT @IBMInterConnect: Only 30 mins to package 60 meals. Challenge yourself at #ibminterconnect: ibm.biz/ic16-shn #stophungernow https… 1 hour ago
- RT @IBMDevOps: Join us to share, collaborate, and learn #DevOps #ibminterconnect @sd_architect bit.ly/1PlQZbR https://t.co/4wkzGIc… 12 hours ago
- RT @christo4ferris: IBM launches cloud data & analytics marketplace with 25 services and 150 publicly available datasets: https://t.co/Oq99… 12 hours ago
- RT @Skytap: @IBMDevOps @carmendeardo @sd_architect Looking forward to this panel being joined by @TopoPal out at @IBMInterConnect! 1 day ago