I presented at the MoDevEast conference last month. The conference was a major success – over 400 attendees. It was followed by a hackathon (that my son and I won a prize at). My session was titled DevOps for Cross-platform Mobile Apps. The slides and original abstract were posted in my earlier blog post. The video of my session is now available. You can watch it here.
My thoughts on #DevOps, Software #Architecture, #Agile Development, Innovation, Technology, Life…
Video presentation of my session on Mobile DevOps at MoDevEast 2012
DevOps, Mobile, Agile Transformation, ALM SME, Author - DevOps for Dummies and DevOps Evangelist
Tech Sales Specialist, Solution Architect, DevOps SME, Agile Evangelist, Rational Software SME, Published Author, IBMer, Inventor, Innovator, Blogger...
Download my New eBook for FREE: DevOps for Dummies
- RT @JazzHub: #TheMoreYouKnow RT @sd_architect: Common mis-conception: IBM #DevOpsServices on #Bluemix != #UrbanCode Deploy as a Service 1 day ago
- RT @aakela: My First Video Blog: Understanding #DevOps (A 6 min Overview) by @sd_architect | @scoopit sco.lt/8ppj6H 1 day ago
- RT @devopsdaysbos: “Documentation solves all the things…if you actually write it.” - @sigje #devopsdays #devopsdaysbos 1 day ago
- RT @IBMcloud: Jumping through #Hadoop: Stream #BigData video on a #mobile app. Here is how: ibm.co/1pPamPH 1 day ago
- RT @MattRMorrison: IBM's $2.3 billion server sale to Lenovo passes key U.S. test on.wsj.com/1Akq1vf via @WSJ 1 day ago